1) Reserve your spot by filling out the registration form by clicking here . You will receive a confirmation email from GGG within 24 hours.
2) Put down a non-refundable $500 deposit or pay the whole registration in full. You can pay a deposit by credit card by clicking below ($500 + $14 credit care fee - $514) or pay $500 by check. Payment plans available, contact GGG. Once you fill out the form, GGG will contact you. (Checks can be made to: Go Get it Gal, LLC, 20 Hale Pili Way, Haiku HI 96708). Contact GGG if you want to pay the full balance on CC and we can send you an invoice.
3) Read theTour policies and agree to the terms. Please read and agree to the the tour policies. ***Please note, your registration and deposit are non-refundable. GGG strongly encourages your to buy travel insurance.
Price - $1495 (before Feb. 31, 2010)
Included on this tour:
• accommodation in hotels and guesthouses 3* or 4* in a two-bed room with toilet and shower,
on a bed & breakfast basis (double occupancy)
• luggage transfer – one piece, max 20 kgs / 45 lb. Every additional item 10 EUR,
must be booked beforehand
• information pack including text road notes (in plain English) and corresponding maps.
One per booking, every additional set 20 EUR
• train ticket for Bad Gastein to Mallnitz trip incl. bicycle- route description & maps for hiking day in Kranjska Gora
• GPS data
• local tourist and other taxes in Slovenia. They are not included on Austrian side of the tour.
• backup service (hotline) during the trip
* Bike rental not included: You can rent a road bike, trekking bike or electric bike. Coordinate with GGG.
Supplements (additional optional charges) - to be booked after registration is complete
• single room supplement 185 EUR
• bike rental 105 EUR per week (classic trekking bikes are equipped with lock, pannier, and basic flat repair kit
• electric bike 160 EUR
• transfers. Bled to Ljubljana Airport – 30 EUR. Bled to Klagenfurt Airport – 65 EUR. All prices per person, 2-person minimum, one way
• Additional nights: 3* hotel in Salzburg: 75 EUR per person in standard double room, B&B. Single room 95 EUR,B&B.4* hotel in Bled 85 EUR per person in a double room B&B. Single room 135 EUR.
• Three-course dinner 30 EUR.
(Book all of the above with GGG)
- Airfare to and from Europe
- local & tourist taxes in Austria where they apply.
- Entrance fees, lunch, drinks with meals, saunas and massages in hotels.
Please note; this tour may be postponed until Aug. 2021 due to COVID 19
Once, GGG receives your tour registration, we can send you an credit card invoice. Contact GGG
Austria - Slovenia Hike and Bike - Aug. 2020
GGG is excited to announce the 2020 bike and hike tour through Austria and Slovenia Aug. 23-31, 2020. It's nine days total, with six days of moderate cycling (about 170 miles total, covering and average of 35 miles per day) and one day of hiking through the Julian Alps in Slovenia.
This tour winds through beautiful mountain valleys, castles, alpine towns, river valleys, and picturesque lakes. A lot of the routes (at least partially) are on designated bike trails or low traveled roads. This tour will also include a scenic train ride. Slovenia and Austria have delicious food and drinks and they embrace the cycling lifestyle. Women and men are invited on this tour.
It will be the 8th GGGG tour and they are always with a fun and supportive group. This tour is a very "beginner-friendly" ride. GGG can provide customized training plans (starting in June) on request. For more advanced cyclists, you can ride at your own pace and add more at the end of the ride every day or just spend more time in the towns. Please email for complete details. Electric bike options are available.
If you are ready to enjoy amazing scenery, challenge yourself and enjoy the friendship and support of other women like you, get in on this tour before the spot fill up. Reserve now, there a few spots available!