This tour is for you if you:
- want to improve your cycling skills and build cycling fitness
- feel comfortable riding a in a small group (or near the group)
- can bike an average of 12 to 17 mph over the course of the day on sometimes hilly terrain from 2 to 5 hours in a day
- have prepared by riding your bicycle regularly
- are prepared to ride in the sun and wind
- are prepared to bring your own (well-maintained) road bike with newer tires (GGG can help you get a high-end rental bike from a local shop, but availability is limited. Reserve early)
- enjoy being in a supportive, fun environment with men and women
- have a sense of adventure, spontaneity and fun
See the 1-min. video about why you'll want to be on this tour.
Check out this video on what you'll see.
Upcountry Maui Road Bike Tour
This 1-week road bike tour for men and women explores Maui's wild and wonderful north shore, while being based out of one upcountry property.
On this bike tour, you will live and bicycle like a local, exploring some of Maui's most beautiful rides in the upcountry and east shore. It's a small, guided group and the ride is van-supported. (Shorter or longer options possible).
This bike tour takes you to a volcano, hidden waterfalls and country towns. It also includes an optional: hike above the beach; waterfall walk and swim; and an afternoon side tour to see Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles. It's a mix of challenging and easier rides with lots free time to hang out on the beach, shop or just relax.
Fill out the form below to get the descriptions of the rides!
Your Tour Includes:
* The Tour Does not include: airfare, bike rentals, most meals.