1) Reserve your spot by filling out the registration form by clicking here . You will receive a confirmation email from GGG within 24 hours.
2) Put down a non-refundable $500 deposit or pay the whole registration in full. You can pay a deposit by credit card by clicking below ($500 + $14 fee - $514) or pay $500 by check. Payment plans available). Once you fill out the form, GGG will contact you.
3) Read the Tour policies below.
What this trip includes:
- Most meals - (2 days with breakfast, lunch AND dinner and 5 days with breakfast, lunch OR dinner)
- Daily guided meditations, some yoga sessions
- 7 nights in a cabin with shower/toilet - double occupancy
- 8-day-trip on a motor yacht with crew
- 1 hybrid bike rental (and bike insurance) for the week
- Overview-maps for the daily bike tours (on board)
- Bed linen & towels
- Transfer to Delphi
- Passage through the Corinth Canal
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee to museums and archaeological sites
- Guided bike-tours as described in itinerary
Price: $1899 - (This trip does not include airfare)
Please read the tour policies.*
Please note, your registration and deposit are non-refundable. GGG strongly encourages your to buy travel insurance
Greece Bike and Boat Cruise - May 6-13, 2017
This fabulous 8-day adventure explores a still relatively unspoiled group of islands. The tour combines the Greek mainland with the islands of the Ionian Sea. Famous sites such as Delphi, or Aegina, or the Asklepieion of Epidauros are highlights. The ship passes through the Corinth Canal, an artificial seaway connecting the Gulf of Corinth with the Aegean.
We will enjoy: cycling near above the crystal-clear waters of the Ionian Sea, Ithaca, the homeland of Odysseus, and the bird-sanctuary island of Lefkas, the small island of Paxos densely covered in olive groves, as well as the beautiful Old Town of Corfu.
We will be island hopping by boat, and cycling each island. Our meals and lodging are on the boat prepared fresh daily by a crew chef. You don't need to be a serious cyclist to enjoy this trip. Beginners welcome. You ride at your own pace. The routes are hilly and average 12 to 30 miles a day. They lead through hilly or mountainous areas and will be completed without any time constraints. There are also some extended climbs. Most of the roads are paved and have low traffic. (Note: Go Get it Gal focuses on tours for women. However, there will be men on the boat.)
In addition to riding, Go Get it Gal will help you nurture your soul by offering daily guided meditations and some yoga sessions. This trip will transform your life!
If you are ready to enjoy amazing scenery, challenge yourself and enjoy the friendship and support of other women like you, get in on this tour before the spot fill up. Reserve now, there a few spots available!